Nothing says security like the Oxworks Steel Hercules Security Fence.
Hercules is the industry leader in commercial & industrial security fencing and is available off the shelf or made to order - be it school fencing, commercial and government facility fencing, or domestic boundary fencing.
Manufactured from 40 x 40mm rails with square pickets punched through, welded and finished with a pressed spear these panels are the ultimate security solution. Hercules Steel security fencing is available pre-galvanised powder coated steel.
We can also manufacture to architectural specifications and custom designs. We specialise in delivering large scale commercial projects in full and on time.
To complete your Hercules Steel Security Fencing project you will need to choose relevant products from the categories below. To view products click the category links below and order your Hercules Steel Security Fencing Components. You can also use the Filters drop down to search through the products.
For more Hercules Steel Security Fencing product information including DIY Guides, Videos, Downloads and Additional Information click here
Steel Hercules Fencing product List. Refine your search below…
Showing all 12 results
Site Plan & Ordering
- Decide on fence position and measurements of panels & posts by creating a mud map of your site.
- Following the above Materials Checklist, calculate how many of each component you require
- Contact any one of our stores to complete your order. Most items are available in stock
String Line & Post Holes
- Set Stringline along the desired line of the fence, close to the ground – this is the bottom line of your fence panels
- Measure out all holes, starting with the gate post holes
- Dig post holes along string line 600mm deep x 250mm in diameter
- Posts should sit approx. 500mm into the post holes
- Ensure post centres are accurate (see above diagram for details)
- Ensure posts are flush and level along stringline then pour concrete around posts up to 50mm above ground level and taper away from post
- If you are using flanged posts, fix with appropriate concrete or timber fixings
- Attach panels to posts using Panel Brackets & Self Tapping Tek Screws
- 2 Rail panel styles require 4 brackets
- Ensure the bottom of panels are no more than 100mm off the ground at any point
- Recommended height off the ground is 50-80mm
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to gate as per instructions
- Custom Hercules gates, double swing gates and sliding gates all have differing methods of installation. Please discuss this with one of our experienced staff at any of our stores
- Tap on Post caps with soft end mallet
Our Powder Coated Steel Panels & Gates
Our tough, Steel Hercules panels, gates and posts are made from pre-galvanised steel and designed specifically for security purposes. Rails are 40 x 40mm with 25mm square pickets passing through the rails, welded & finished with a pressed spear. Panel widths are 2400mm or we can manufacture to size if required. Gates can be manufactured to size to suit your opening.
Download : : Hercules Security Fencing Specs
Our Steel Posts
Our Steel Posts are manufactured from pre-galvanised Steel and Powder Coated for superior strength and corrosion-resistance properties. Our Steel Post Range is available in a 65*65mm square profile with inground, core-drilled and base-plated options.
Our Gate Hardware
We stock a full range of gate hardware to complement our entire aluminium tubular garden fencing range. Our hinges and latches are manufactured by D&D Technologies, home of the iconic MagnaLatch range. The MagnaLatch can be key locked and is tested for more than 10,000 cycles, making it the safest latch available.
Download : : Aluminium Tubular Standard Latch Options
Download : : Aluminium Tubular Hinge Options
All of our Hercules panels, gates, posts and fittings are fully packaged for safe and easy handling. Whilst powder coated steel is very robust, it is susceptible to scratching or denting during handling and transport to site. Oxworks is highly experienced in packaging our products to ensure your order is transported safely and securely. We regularly ship fencing and components all over Australia and are the experts at ensuring your order arrives in perfect condition.
Easy to Install DIY Project
Our Steel Hercules Fencing range is modular in design and very simple to install. With proper preparation, most fences can be installed in a matter of hours. We provide a full DIY Installation Guide with step by step instructions on how to measure, set out and install your fence with handy trade tips to ensure you successfully complete the project. You can also ring us anytime for professional guidance and technical advice if required. Send us a dimensioned ‘mud map’ of your area and we can work out everything you need to build your garden fence.
Download : : Hercules Security Fencing DIY Guide
Cost of Steel Hercules Fencing
Below we have provided some pricing guides for your budgeting purposes. There are many factors that affect the overall price of the project, including size of the job, number of gates, size of panels used, configuration of fence, site access, change in levels or sloping ground etc, so please use this as a budgeting & comparison guide only. Oxworks will always provide you with an itemised quote for all components required to complete your project. Trade pricing and project rates are also available on our entire range.
We take the quality of our products seriously…We manufacture our products properly, using quality raw materials, and we don’t take any shortcuts. Our comprehensive product testing enables us to offer a 10 year structural warranty throughout Australia. This warranty covers the structural integrity of your complete fence, gate, screen or balustrade and is your guarantee that our products will remain standing for years to come.