Flat Top Pool Fencing
10 COLOURS IN STOCK
Our Flat Top Range of Aluminium Tubular Pool Fencing is available in stock, in all 10 Colours, in all stores.
Our Flat Top design is by far the most popular with its clean lines and simple design.Like all of our powder coated aluminium manufactured products, our Aluminium Pool Fencing range is covered by our famous 10 Year Manufacturing Warranty.View Range Get A Quote
10 Years Warranty
10 Colour Powder Coated
6 Point Weld System
Complies with Pool Safety Standards
10 Colours to Choose from
Other Styles Available for Special Order
Loop Top Pool Fencing
Picket Top Fencing
Eumundi Pool Fencing
Flat Top Pool Fencing product List. Refine your search below…
Showing all 17 results
Quick DIY Guide
1. Site Plan & Ordering
- Decide on fence position and measurements of panels & posts by creating a mud map of your site.
- Following the above Materials Checklist, calculate how many of each component you may require
- Contact any one of our stores to complete your order. Most items are available in stock
2. String Line & Post Holes
- Set Stringline along the desired line of the fence, close to the ground
- Measure out all holes, starting with the gate post holes
- Dig post holes along string line 600mm deep x 200mm in diameter
- Posts will sit approximately 500mm into the post holes
3. Install Posts
- Ensure post centres are accurate – see below diagram
- Ensure posts are flush and level along stringline then pour concrete around posts up to 50mm above ground level and taper away from the post
- If you are using flanged posts, fix with appropriate concrete or timber fixings
4. Install Panels
- Attach panels to posts using Panel Brackets & Self Tapping Tek Screws
- 2 Rail panel styles require 4 brackets
- 3 Rail panel styles require 6 brackets
- Ensure the bottom of panels are no more than 100mm off the ground at any point
- Recommended height off the ground is 50-80mm
5. Install Gate(s)
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to gate as per instructions
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to posts as per instructions
- Ensure the pool gate opens away from the pool area & Latch knob is 1500mm above the level of the ground to comply with pool safety regulations
- Tap on Post caps with soft end mallet
Our Powder Coated Aluminium Panels & Gates
Our tough, rust free aluminium panels, gates and posts are made from 6063 T6 aluminium and designed specifically for pool surrounds. Rails are 38 x 25mm with 16mm pickets passing through the rails and welded in 6 points. Panels are manufactured to 1200mm high to comply with AS1926.1(2012). Panel widths are 2400mm and 3000mm or we can manufacture to size if required. Gates have a standard width of 970mm to suit a 1000mm opening, or we can manufacture to size to suit your opening. We stock a range of popular colours or you can choose from the Interpon Powder Coating Colour Chart.
Our Aluminium Posts
Our Aluminium Posts are manufactured from 6063 T6 Aluminium and Powder Coated for superior strength and corrosion resistance properties. As the posts are in close vicinity to a high chlorine and salt water environment, you should insist on aluminium Posts for your pool area to ensure longer life and structural integrity. Our Aluminium Post Range is available in a 50*50mm square profile with inground, core-drilled and base-plated options.
Download : : Aluminium Pool Fencing Posts
Our Gate Hardware
We stock a full range of gate hardware to complement our entire aluminium tubular pool fencing range. Our hinges and latches are manufactured by D&D Technologies, home of the iconic MagnaLatch range. The MagnaLatch can be key locked and is tested for more than 10,000 cycles, making it the safest latch available.
Download : : Magna Latch & Hinge Details
Download : : Magna Latch Installation
Our Retaining Wall & Raked Panels
Not all pool areas are level, so you may need raked panels to suit sloping ground; or custom panels to suit changes in level via retaining walls. We manufacture these panels to suit your project and ensure they comply with the relevant pool standards. These panels are easy to measure using our templates. AutoCAD drawings are provided so you can check all dimensions to ensure accuracy.
Download : : Aluminium Raked & Retaining Wall Panel Guide
Download : : AS1926-1 – Oxworks Raked Panel Explanation
This document explains how much you can rake a panel to ensure it still complies with AS1926.1 (2012) Australian Pool Safety Standards
All of our aluminium tubular panels, gates, posts and fittings are fully packaged for safe and easy handling. Whilst powder coated aluminium is very robust, it is susceptible to scratching or denting during handling and transport to site. Oxworks is highly experienced in packaging our products to ensure your order is transported safely and securely. We regularly ship fencing and components all over Australia and are the experts at ensuring your order arrives in perfect condition.
Easy to Install DIY Project
Our aluminium tubular pool fencing range is modular in design and very simple to install. With proper preparation, most pool fences can be installed in a matter of hours. We provide a full DIY Installation Guide with step by step instructions on how to measure, set out and install your fence with handy trade tips to ensure you successfully complete the project. You can also ring us anytime for professional guidance and technical advice if required. Send us a dimensioned ‘mud map’ of your pool area and we can work out everything you need to build your compliant pool fence.
Compliance to AS1926.1 (2012)
All swimming pool fences are a safety product, and must be manufactured and installed to comply with AS1926.1 (2012). Oxworks issue compliance certificates with supporting test reports with every job. These are required by the certifier who does the final inspection on your new pool or home. Beware of cheap, internet specials advertising pool fencing and spigots as they generally don’t comply with Australian Standards or have test reports required for your certifier. Our entire range of pool fencing has been manufactured to exceed AS1926.1 (2012) and independently tested by NATA approved testing laboratories to confirm compliance. We can provide expert advice on how to ensure your pool fence is fully compliant.
We take the quality of our products seriously…We manufacture our products properly, using quality raw materials, and we don’t take any shortcuts. Our comprehensive product testing enables us to offer a 10 year structural warranty throughout Australia. This warranty covers the structural integrity of your complete fence, gate, screen or balustrade and is your guarantee that our products will remain standing for years to come.