Aluminium Tubular Garden Fencing
The extensive Oxworks Aluminium Garden Fencing range has brought style, colour and safety to thousands of homes throughout Australia.
Our Tubular fencing is made from stylish, tough, rust-free Aluminium available in a huge range of colours, with a ten year warranty for your peace of mind.
We have 24 design styles to suit any application – whether you are looking for a contemporary design or a more traditional style we have it covered. Custom designed Sliding gates, Double Entry Gates and Pedestrian Gates are all available in our Aluminium Fencing styles.
Our Powder Coated Aluminium Panels & Gates
Our tough, rust free aluminium panels, gates and posts are made from 6063 T6 aluminium and designed specifically for pool surrounds. Rails are 38 x 25mm with 16mm pickets passing through the rails and welded in 4/6 points (depending on style). Panel widths are 2400mm and 3000mm or we can manufacture to size if required. Gates have a standard width of 970mm to suit a 1000mm opening, or we can manufacture to size to suit your opening. We stock a range of popular colours or you can choose from the Interpon Powder Coating Colour Chart.
Download : : Oxworks Powder Coating Colours
Our Aluminium Posts
Our Aluminium Posts are manufactured from 6063 T6 Aluminium and Powder Coated for superior strength and corrosion resistance properties. As the posts can be in close vicinity to a high chlorine and salt water environment, you should insist on aluminium posts for your garden fencing to ensure longer life and structural integrity. Our Aluminium Post Range is available in a 50*50mm square profile with inground, core-drilled and base-plated options.
Download : : Aluminium Fencing Posts
Our Gate Hardware
We stock a full range of gate hardware to complement our entire aluminium tubular garden fencing range. Our hinges and latches are manufactured by D&D Technologies, home of the iconic MagnaLatch range. The MagnaLatch can be key locked and is tested for more than 10,000 cycles, making it the safest latch available.
Download : : Aluminium Tubular Standard Latch Options
Download : : Aluminium Tubular Hinge Options
Our Retaining Wall & Raked Panels
Not all areas are level, so you may need raked panels to suit sloping ground; or custom panels to suit changes in level via retaining walls. We manufacture these panels to suit your project and ensure they comply with the relevant standards. These panels are easy to measure using our downloadable template below. AutoCAD drawings are provided so you can check all dimensions to ensure accuracy.
Download : : Aluminium Raked & Retaining Wall Panel Guide
Download : : AS1926-1 – Oxworks Raked Panel Explanation
This document explains how much you can rake a panel to ensure it still complies with AS1926.1 (2012) Australian Pool Safety Standards if required.
All of our aluminium tubular panels, gates, posts and fittings are fully packaged for safe and easy handling. Whilst powder coated aluminium is very robust, it is susceptible to scratching or denting during handling and transport to site. Oxworks is highly experienced in packaging our products to ensure your order is transported safely and securely. We regularly ship fencing and components all over Australia and are the experts at ensuring your order arrives in perfect condition.
Easy to Install DIY Project
Our aluminium tubular Garden fencing range is modular in design and very simple to install. With proper preparation, most garden fences can be installed in a matter of hours. We provide a full DIY Installation Guide with step by step instructions on how to measure, set out and install your fence with handy trade tips to ensure you successfully complete the project. You can also ring us anytime for professional guidance and technical advice if required. Send us a dimensioned ‘mud map’ of your area and we can work out everything you need to build your garden fence.
Download : : Aluminium Fencing DIY Guide
Download : : Aluminium Garden Fencing Site Plan & Example
Cost of Aluminium Garden Fencing
Below we have provided some pricing guides for your budgeting purposes. There are many factors that affect the overall price of the project, including size of the job, number of gates, size of panels used, configuration of fence, site access, change in levels or sloping ground etc, so please use this as a budgeting & comparison guide only. Oxworks will always provide you with an itemised quote for all components required to complete your project. Trade pricing and project rates are also available on our entire range.
DIY Project Costs:
Aluminium Tubular Garden Fencing –> from $55/lineal metre (inc GST)
Standard Gate and Hardware –> from $179 ea (inc GST)
We take the quality of our products seriously…We manufacture our products properly, using quality raw materials, and we don’t take any shortcuts. Our comprehensive product testing enables us to offer a 10 year structural warranty throughout Australia. This warranty covers the structural integrity of your complete fence, gate, screen or balustrade and is your guarantee that our products will remain standing for years to come.
NEED TECHNICAL HELP? CALL: 1300 336 237
Any one of our experienced staff can help answer any questions you have regarding the Oxworks Garden Fencing range. Contact us for more information.
Site Plan & Ordering
- Decide on fence position and measurements of panels & posts by creating a mud map of your site.
- Following the above Materials Checklist, calculate how many of each component you may require
- Contact any one of our stores to complete your order. Most items are available in stock
String Line & Post Holes
- Set Stringline along the desired line of the fence, close to the ground
- Measure out all holes, starting with the gate post holes
- Dig post holes along string line 600mm deep x 200mm in diameter
- Posts will sit approximately 500mm into the post holes
- Ensure post centres are accurate – see below diagram
- Ensure posts are flush and level along stringline then pour concrete around posts up to 50mm above ground level and taper away from the post
- If you are using flanged posts, fix with appropriate concrete or timber fixings
- Attach panels to posts using Panel Brackets & Self Tapping Tek Screws
- 2 Rail panel styles require 4 brackets
- 3 Rail panel styles require 6 brackets
- Ensure the bottom of panels are no more than 100mm off the ground at any point
- Recommended height off the ground is 50-80mm
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to gate as per instructions
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to posts as per instructions
- Ensure the pool gate opens away from the pool area & Latch knob is 1500mm above the level of the ground to comply with pool safety regulations
- Tap on Post caps with soft end mallet