ColourSmart Colorbond® Fencing
Oxworks’ Colorbond® Steel Fencing range consists of stylish and durable boundary fencing with 24 modern colours to choose from.
Our ColourSmart Colorbond® Steel Fence is strong, attractive and easy to build. Our unique Coloursmart sawtooth profile combined with our slimline post and rail system ensures ColourSmart Colorbond® Steel Fencing complements any home & looks great from both sides.
Download : : Colorbond Coloursmart Spec
Australian Made for Australian Conditions
Oxworks manufacture using only BlueScope Colorbond Steel made in Australia. Unlike some fencing manufacturers, we do not use cheap imported painted steel unproven in the harsh Australian conditions. When comparing other fences, be sure to check you are receiving genuine Colorbond Steel.
Our ColourSmart Colorbond Fences are designed to Australian Standards, with engineering and wind testing to Australian wind loading standards. Steel thicknesses for our Colorbond Fencing range are as follows:
- Posts & Rails 0.8mm BMT (base metal thickness)
- Infill Sheets 0.35mm BMT (base metal thickness)
The base metal is finished with Super Polyester pre-painted coating technology to ensure your fence looks fantastic for many years.
- Meets Aus Standards AS1397 & AS2728 for coated mass & Paint film thickness
Modern, Designer and Contemporary Colours
ColourSmart Colorbond Fencing is available in 24 designer Colorbond steel colours, designed to complement any Australian home’s roofing, guttering, fascias and many powder coated building materials.
You can also choose different frame and infill sheet colours to make a feature of your fence.
Download our full Colorbond® Colour chart featuring all of the Colorbond® Fencing & equivalent Powder coating Colours
Download : : COLORBOND – Colour Chart 2016
Designed to look great from all angles
Whether your block is level or sloping, you can still build a great looking fence as ColourSmart Colorbond Fence panels can be stepped or raked to follow the contours of the ground.
Unlike Timber Paling Fences, our popular ‘sawtooth’ profile infill sheet (pictured below) looks the same from both sides so both you and your neighbour will love the end result (nobody gets the bad side).
Colorbond® Fencing won’t rot, warp or twist, and doesn’t need painting, making it an affordable low maintenance fencing solution.
Maintenance & Warranty
ColourSmart Colorbond Fencing requires minimal ongoing maintenance to look great. We recommend you hose the fence every 6 months to remove environmental debris. Colorbond Steel is not affected by warping, rotting or termites, and is non-combustible which makes it ideal in bushfire zones.
Your ColourSmart Colorbond Fence is covered by extensive Warranties for your peace of mind. Not only do you receive the Oxworks 10 Year Warranty which extends to our entire range, you also receive the Colorbond Steel for Fencing Warranty provided by BlueScope.
View Warranty Details
Easy to Install DIY Project
Download : : Colorbond Garden Fencing Site Plan & Example
Site Plan & Ordering
- Decide on fence position and measurements of panels & posts by creating a mud map of your site.
- Following the above Materials Checklist, calculate how many of each component you require
- Contact any one of our stores to complete your order. Most items are available in stock
String Line & Post Holes
- Set Stringline along the desired line of the fence, close to the ground
- Measure out all holes, starting with the gate post holes
- Dig post holes along string line 600mm deep x 250mm in diameter
- Posts will sit approximately 500mm into the post holes
- Ensure post centres are accurate – see below diagram
- Screw posts back to back, place them in post holes and concrete them in, ensuring they are level and flush along the stringline
- 50 x 50 steel posts should be used for gates and corners
- Channel posts can be screwed on to these corner/gate posts
In Fill Sheets
- Insert the bottom rail into the post channels and screw through each side of the post channel to secure it along the bottom level of your fence line
- Place sheets into the channel posts and bottom rail ensuring they overlap evenly and lock in to place
- Place the top rail over the top of sheets and screw through each side of the channel post to secure
- Gates assembly: See below diagram
- Attach hinge & latch components of the Gate Kit to Gate as per instructions
- Attach hinge & latch components of the Gate Kit to the 50 x 50 Steel Gate Posts as per instructions
For more information on how Oxworks can help you with ColourSmart Colorbond® Steel Fencing, visit one of our stores, call us from any where in Australia on 1300 336 237 or fill out our free Quote Request Form.