Our Steel Weldmesh fencing range is a robust and long lasting alternative to traditional chainlink fencing.
This modular style welded mesh panel has been designed with unique "V" grooves for strength and rigidity. Our welded mesh fencing is powder coated black and looks terrific in the garden or as industrial security fencing.
For more Jackaroo Mesh Fencing product information including DIY Guides, Videos, Downloads and Additional Information click here
Jackaroo Fencing product List. Refine your search below…
Site Plan & Ordering
- Decide on fence position and measurements of panels & posts by creating a mud map of your site.
- Following the above Materials Checklist, calculate how many of each component you require
- Contact any one of our stores to complete your order. Most items are available in stock
String Line & Post Holes
- Set Stringline along the desired line of the fence, close to the ground – this is the bottom line of your fence panels
- Measure out all holes, starting with the gate post holes
- Dig post holes along string line 600mm deep x 250mm in diameter
- Posts should sit approx. 500mm into the post holes
- Ensure post centres are accurate (see below diagram for details)
- Ensure posts are flush and level along stringline then pour concrete around posts up to 50mm above ground level and taper away from post
- If you are using flanged posts, fix with appropriate concrete or timber fixings
- Attach panels to posts using Panel Brackets & Self Tapping Tek Screws
- See below diagram for panel clip fixing details
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to gate as per instructions
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to posts as per instructions
- Posts can be cut level with a hacksaw or grinder and post caps tapped on with a soft end mallet