Steel Weldmesh Garden & Security Fencing
Our Steel Weldmesh fencing range is a robust and long lasting alternative to traditional chainlink fencing.
This modular style welded mesh panel has been designed with unique “V” grooves for strength and rigidity. Our welded mesh fencing is powder coated black and looks terrific in the garden or as industrial security fencing.
- Attractive and low cost alternative to chainwire
- Quick and easy installation
- Designed for strength and Australian conditions
- 10 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation Guides available
Our Steel Weldmesh Panels & Gates
Our panels, gates and posts are made from pre-galvanised steel and powder coated black. Using 4mm welded wire and incorporating “V” grooves for strength & rigidity. Panel widths are 2200mm and and panel heights come in 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm and 2000mm. Our Standard Gates have a standard width of 970 x 1200mm or 1475 x 1200mm, or we can manufacture to size to suit your opening.
The Standard range is great for use around the house as dog fencing, keeping pets inside your property and any unwanteds out!
It’s simple to install with purpose built fence bracket clips making panel fastening a breeze.
Boundary Fencing Range
The Jackaroo Boundary Fencing Range can be used on larger properties as boundary fencing or in commercial use, securing your premises with 1500mm, 1800mm & 2000mm high welded mesh panels. A full range of steel posts, gate kits, and fence brackets are available in store.
Our Steel Posts
Our Steel Posts are manufactured from pre-galvanised steel and Powder Coated for superior strength and corrosion resistance properties. Our Steel Post Range is available in a 50 x 50mm or 65 x 65mm square profile with inground and base-plated options.
Our Gate Hardware
We stock a full range of gate hardware to complement our entire Steel Weldmesh fencing range. Our hinges and latches are manufactured by D&D Technologies, home of the iconic MagnaLatch range. We have a large range of powder coated gate hardware to suit the Weldmesh range.
All of our Steel Weldmesh panels, gates, posts and fittings are fully packaged for safe and easy handling. Whilst powder coated steel is very robust, it can be susceptible to scratching or denting during handling and transport to site. Oxworks is highly experienced in packaging our products to ensure your order is transported safely and securely. We regularly ship fencing and components all over Australia and are the experts at ensuring your order arrives in perfect condition.
Easy to Install DIY Project
Our Steel Weldmesh fencing range is modular in design and very simple to install. With proper preparation, most garden fences can be installed in a matter of hours. We provide a full DIY Installation Guide with step by step instructions on how to measure, set out and install your fence with handy trade tips to ensure you successfully complete the project. You can also ring us anytime for professional guidance and technical advice if required. Send us a dimensioned ‘mud map’ of your area and we can work out everything you need to build your garden fence.
Download : : Steel Weldmesh Fencing DIY Guide
Download : : Steel Weldmesh Site Plan
Cost of Steel Weldmesh Fencing
Below we have provided some pricing guides for your budgeting purposes. There are many factors that affect the overall price of the project, including size of the job, number of gates, size of panels used, configuration of fence, site access, change in levels or sloping ground etc, so please use this as a budgeting & comparison guide only. Oxworks will always provide you with an itemised quote for all components required to complete your project. Trade pricing and project rates are also available on our entire range.
DIY Project Costs:
Steel Weldmesh Fencing –> from $45/lineal metre (inc GST)
Standard Gate and Hardware –> from $95 ea (inc GST)
We take the quality of our products seriously…We manufacture our products properly, using quality raw materials, and we don’t take any shortcuts. Our comprehensive product testing enables us to offer a 10 year structural warranty throughout Australia. This warranty covers the structural integrity of your complete fence, gate, screen or balustrade and is your guarantee that our products will remain standing for years to come.
NEED TECHNICAL HELP? CALL: 1300 336 237
Any one of our experienced staff can help answer any questions you have regarding the Oxworks Garden Fencing range. Contact us for more information.
Jackaroo Steel Weldmesh Panel Sizes
|CODE||DIMENSIONS (w x h)|
|JA1200BL||2200 x 1200mm|
|JA1500BL||2200 x 1500mm|
|JA1800BL||2200 x 1800mm|
|JA2000BL||2200 x 2000mm|
Jackaroo Steel Weldmesh Gate Sizes
|CODE||DIMENSIONS (w x h)|
|JA1300BL||970 x 1200mm|
|JA1400BL||1475 x 1200mm|
|CONFIG||Per Metre x 1200mm|
|CONFIG||Per Metre x 1500mm|
|CONFIG||Per Metre x 1800mm|
|CONFIG||Per Metre x 2000mm|
Jackaroo Steel Weldmesh Post Sizes
|CODE||DIMENSIONS (w x h)|
|JA5000BL||50 x 1800mm|
|JA5100BL||50 x 2100mm|
|JA5200BL||50 x 2400mm|
|JA5300BL||50 x 2700mm|
Jackaroo Steel Weldmesh Brackets
|JA6100BL||6 Pack + Screws|
Site Plan & Ordering
- Decide on fence position and measurements of panels & posts by creating a mud map of your site.
- Following the above Materials Checklist, calculate how many of each component you require
- Contact any one of our stores to complete your order. Most items are available in stock
String Line & Post Holes
- Set Stringline along the desired line of the fence, close to the ground – this is the bottom line of your fence panels
- Measure out all holes, starting with the gate post holes
- Dig post holes along string line 600mm deep x 250mm in diameter
- Posts should sit approx. 500mm into the post holes
- Ensure post centres are accurate (see below diagram for details)
- Ensure posts are flush and level along stringline then pour concrete around posts up to 50mm above ground level and taper away from post
- If you are using flanged posts, fix with appropriate concrete or timber fixings
- Attach panels to posts using Panel Brackets & Self Tapping Tek Screws
- See below diagram for panel clip fixing details
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to gate as per instructions
- Attach hinge & latch components of Gate Kit to posts as per instructions
- Posts can be cut level with a hacksaw or grinder and post caps tapped on with a soft end mallet